There are two steps to becoming an Official Member of the UO FMA:
- Complete all sections of the application below.
- Go the National Chapter link (posted below on the application) to register on the national database as a UO member. This is where you will pay the club dues: National: $35 for one year, $50 for two years; Local: $25 for one year
- The dues cover all things from basic site visits, to food at certain meetings and social events, to bringing in distinguished speakers, and our ability to keep our status as both a National and Local Chapter Business Club at the University of Oregon.
- The only option for paying dues is through the online process.
- If financial circumstances prevent you from doing this, please speak to a Management Team member.
Once you have completed these steps, you will be added to the club’s Canvas
page, thus signifying you as an Official Member.
If you are interested in joining the FMA, please fill out and submit the membership application below.