- Due to COVID-19 and social distancing enforcement, meetings will be held via Zoom and other digital platforms on Fridays at 5:00 PM (Check Calendar and Events tab for more information)
- Open to all LCB and UO students
Throughout the world, we have seen people across the globe find ways to be innovative, be proactive, and stay motivated. We at the FMA urge you all to do the same and continue developing yourselves into the professionals of tomorrow. We want you to be able to say “I did something that helped me continue to grow and develop myself despite the circumstances”.
There are plenty of ways we can continue to learn:
- Google Analytics certification – https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/course/6
- Python Certifications
- Excel Courses Online – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrRPvpgDmw0lcTfXZV1AYEkeslJJcWNKw
- Read Financial Articles: The Barons, Financial Times, WSJ Finance, Bloomberg, Yahoo Finance, etc.
- Read Financial Books: Mastering the Market Cycle, Too Big To Fail, House of Cards, Money Master the Game, etc.
- Listen to Financial Podcasts: Robinhood Snacks, The Investor’s Podcast Network, We Study Billionaires, etc.
In-person Meetings Canceled:
- Every Odd Wednesday per Term (weeks 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9)
- Starts at 6PM
- Lillis 245
- University of Oregon student
- Dues: $35 yearly or $50 for two years
- Meet and hear professionals speak
- Site visits to distinct firms in the finance industry
- Competitive investment simulation